Pages

the blog table of contents

Here's the breakdown of how my blog will be organized:

1) Observations: These are personal reflections on trends I've noticed in pop culture in clothing, advertisement, fiction, you name it.

2) Almanac: facts from fashion history that I find interesting and that you might not have heard of before.

3) City Spotlight: I will choose a random city from around the world and highlight fashion finds, in a range of prices.

4) Randomosity: Probably the heading I'll be using most often. Whether I'm comparing the sunglasses Eloise wears to those of Audrey Hepburn's, analyzing doll fashion, or wondering whether I can buy all of the stuff at Modcloth on the money I earn doing surveys for graduate students at my university, I'm sure I'll be using this label a lot!

5) Characters: Picking apart the fashion of a fictional character and where you can find similar clothing!

I'm sure I'll be adding more things here in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment